Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Softball

Tuesday nights is softball nights at our house. All in all it is a fun time. Last year was hard as Brayden was still crawling and so he couldn't keep up with the other kids and it was hard. This year he is running around and climbing on everything and he does actually sit and watch occasionally. Tonight was fun. Both games (it is a double header leaque) were early enough that we stayed for most of the night. Brayden comes home so exhausted that he sleeps great. Jim had a rough night. What I saw of the game, was a lot of fly balls. And the first game he was catcher, which he hates. It is fun for me because I get to talk with some other moms and I do meet new people. Tonight was another Kristin which I thought was cool. So, it is a lot of fun and I don't dread Tuesday nights like I used to.
We also found out that the appraiser is coming to do our house tomorrow which is great for the refi. So, that is going to be almost done.
Brayden also got a haircut today. Not his first but his first fade. So now he really looks like daddy and a big boy.

No comments: