Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Potty Training and Weekend get away


The Beautiful Scenery. Black Butte Oregon

Our little cowboy

So we had a wonderful weekend get away with some friends this weekend. They rented a house in Black butte and another couple and us went. So, six adults and 6 kids spent the weekend together. It was a fun weekend and we are all still friends.
Then we came home and got to see my family who had been away. My mom for 2 weeks and my dad, sis and bro for 1 week. I am incredibly close to my family as they are the ones that are always here when Jim is away. It is actually sad that it was weird and hard not having my mom and I am just so used to my husband being gone. Oh well it is just that way for now. Some day he will be home all the time. And for now he is home more than he used to be.
So Monday and Tuesday were busy crazy days and so today was our Potty Party day. We just used that as our starting day. He peeed three times on the potty and got treats and what not. I think he is starting to get it. He was just semi asleep and called out that he had to pee on the toilet. (the way he says it is so cute) There was lots of dancing and singing and praising (oh and some candy as well) But wow it is hard work. You have to drop whatever to run. Even if you know they don't really have to go. Just to keep them excited. I think he is getting the concept though or at least starting to know when he has the feeling. Hopefully. I know it may take awhile but we have dived in now. So pray that all continues going well.

No comments: