Wednesday, August 08, 2007

How I want to be viewed

So, I was driving along today and I saw a girl walking on the sidewalk. I thought wow. She looks like a nice sensible, smart, friendly person. Which got me to thinking. When people see me what do they think? Here is how I hope they see me.
Friendly, genuine, kind, sensible, a mom who loves her kids but isn't about to let them walk all over her. Sincere, modest, a true friend. Would be there to help you if you needed them. A person who when asked to pray or says she will pray for you will genuinely do that. An example of Christ. Low maintence. Dedicated to my family and passionate in my love for them.
I guess not all of these things would be found just by looking at me but I hope those of you who read this and know me see these qualities. If not I will work on it.

No comments: