Monday, August 06, 2007

8 Random facts about me

According to the tag rules I have to post these steps so you'll know what to do if i tag you. so here goes:

Tag rules:


You have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
people who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get taggedand list their names. don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog. ( I am putting people I know read my blog but don't have one of there own. So,if you don't have a blog you have to email me.

1. Ever since I was pregnant with Riley I have become obsessed with Chocolate milkshakes.
2. I love my down time.
3. Enjoy people but not constantly
4. I am a total morning person
5. I love time with my husband and kids more than anything
6. I have been married almost 8 years
7. I would be a surragate mom if Jim would let me.
8. I am a Canadian Citizen.

Okay here you go.
1. MOM
2. Carrie
3. Kimberly
4. Dyanne
5. Heidi
6. Sharlean
7. Connie
8. Tanya

No comments: