Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Life changes

Do you ever feel like you don't fit in? Like what everyone else is doing isn't what you feel is important?
I felt that today. As you know I am staying with my parents while our house is remodeled. And everyone here has gone back to school. So, today some ladies at church were having a play group and I thought I should take Brayden. Most of my close friends work so it would be good to get together with other stay at home mom's and there kids. Brayden played well and seemed to have fun and it was a nice time but when I am with certain women I feel like I don't fit in. I don't scrapbook like they do, I don't do as much as they do, and that I don't hang out or call people as much as they do. I don't know. I guess it is an insecurity I have. I love being with my child and having a few close friends. I love that my life isn't full of constant goings. (except for lately) I love that family is important to me. I love that my husband loves me enough to work hard so I can stay home. My life is good so very good. And there is so much to be thankful for. So, God why am I so sad today.

No comments: