Friday, September 08, 2006

Scary

I started spotting yesterday. I woke up and was so scared. I don't want anything to happen to this baby. So, first thing in the morning I called the doctor and they said it sounded just fine but if it would make me feel better I could come in and hear the heartbeat. So, off I went. We found it and it seems fine. I haven't spotted since and am feeling fine. So I am praying that that is the last of it and all is well. They said it can be because of an infection so my midwife will check that out for me next week. Poor Jim though he said he was ready to barf waiting to hear from me. He is hurting. His knees are all swollen and sore from all the PT they are doing. I hope he can just get through and then get home where I can take care of him. It is hard when he is so far away.
Brayden is starting to get ornery. I will be glad when Jim is home to help and to wrestle with him. I think he misses the rough play when Jim is away.
We miss you Jim.

No comments: