Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Remembering

The last few days have been hard for me. Do you ever have those things in life that just remind you that you can't count or rely on others. God is the only one that won't let you down. I mean I have a great husband. He is an amazing man and I am so proud of what he is doing right now and what he does all the time. But he can't be everything I need him to be all the time. Same with my family. You think things are going to go down one way and then they get busy or life happens to them as well. (crazy siblings growing up and having lives of their own) Friends change and Friendship adjust. People you used to be close to aren't as much anymore and old friendships that were so special and treasured are restored. People get sick and can't be there as much as they used to or they move away. But GOD is always there. You don't have to worry. He is there. You can call him in the middle of the night and don't have to wonder if he was sleeping. He knows your stresses of the day. Your lows. And he will be there to pick you up when you fall and he will be there when you need him to hold you up.
As hard as it is to have people let you down. I am always drawn closer to God when that happens and am reminded of how he is always there.

No comments: