Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Catch up

It has been awhile since I posted and lots has happened. Jim ended up having to be gone most of July. The joys of being in charge. We did get to go camping and go to the zoo. The last 2 things I had on my list are coming up. This weekend is family pictures and later in the month we are going to the beach for two nights. I am so excited. I am dreading Jim leaving. It is coming way to fast. We started talking about it last night and we both were getting sad so we changed the subject. We have done this 2 other times and yet it seems harder.
On to other things. We found out Brayden gets the preschool teacher we wanted for him. I am so excited for him. He is going to have so much fun. He starts the week after Jim leaves. That will be a nice distraction.
Have any of you noticed how people who are very against the war. No if's ands or buts tend to be rude. Now I am not saying all but most of the ones I have met are grumpy, rude people who say they support the troops and yet are so rude about it you feel like saying please don't we don't need your kind of support. I say a lady at the post office like that. She had an anti war sticker on her car and then was in front of us in line. She was so snappy and rude. I just don't understand.
On a good note. As my kids get older it is so cute watching and listening to them play together. Brayden explains to Riley what they are doing and she mm-hmms along and they both end up giggling and having fun. I just love that I am here to be with them and enjoy it all.

No comments: