Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pets

Most of you know that a year ago we were given a puppy for Brayden's birthday. I am still sad (at times) that we don't have Charlie. Especially when Brayden talks about him. It makes me sad that I couldn't cut it.
I also believe that most of you know I occasionally will clean houses. I have been cleaning for a realtor lately. Houses that her clients have moved out of and what not. So today I cleaned a house that reminded me why I am not ready for indoor pets. She wasn't so good at keeping the cats from peeing in the house or whatever else she had had in there.
Now, Brayden has a strong liking to fish. So for his birthday my parents got him a fish tank. It is really nice and my brother got him some fish. However, we have already lost one and another one is on the end. Why does it have to be so hard to have an easy pet that doesn't stink or shed. The fish are really great. Both kids enjoy the fish. I just hope we can get some more and have better luck.

No comments: