Thursday, April 28, 2011

Looking pretty

I clean houses. Not just mine. (Although that has suffered the last two weeks) But I do it to make extra money. I don't mind normally. However, whenever I clean a lived in empty house. I come home in almost a coma. It is HARD work cleaning other people's left behind dirt. It makes me feel 2 things: Dirty and that I am never going to move. I don't mind cleaning peoples homes that live there. The people I do on a regular is great. They all think they are SO dirty. They are so not.
Anyway. I came home from a 5 hour cleaning of an empty house yesterday and thought I was dying. My left hand and wrist hurt so bad. My knees hurt so bad. I fell asleep on the couch after the kids were in bed. (okay that happens often)
But today is a new day. I clean today but it is for my neighbor. They think they are SO dirty. Again they so aren't. She called me over yesterday for a disaster. I laughed. She said no Kristin, really it is a disaster. Again I got there and laughed.
Anyway after yesterday and longed to be pretty. I wanted a shower and lotion. Feeling much better this morning. But I will actually do my hair and I might even get all crazy and wear makeup.
Off for a fun day of bible study and cleaning. Then to Brayden's school choir concert.

No comments: