Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It has been decided

For those of you who know me, know I adore my kids. I am not someone who needs to be away from them much. I just enjoy playing and being. School has been fun for Brayden and for me in the sense that I get time for Riley but I have always been anxious to get there to pick him up. And this year is going to be even harder because he will be gone from me ALL DAY!! Yes, that is right he is going to be in 1st grade. I am so excited to see what he will learn this year and the friendships he will make.
Then due to her brother being in school Riley had been asking to go to school. So we have her all signed up to go to two day preschool. They called today and said she was the only one signed up for the Wednesday/Friday class and would we be able to do Tuesday/Thursday. Well yes that would be fine. Even though I have not been excited about this from the start. She is only three and I love being with her. Well, I was talking to her and she was fine with the change. (doesn't really get it.) and then she said I will do preschool and hearts at home. (a mom and kid bible study) Well no you won't be able to do that if you are in school. Needless to say after talking with Jim and Riley we decided she is going to NOT go to school this year and do fun preschool stuff with me at home and do hearts at home and we are looking at a ballet class. I am thrilled. She can do school next year. But for now I get my baby home another year.

No comments: