Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I am probably not going to even make it til midnight. I am just to tired and my little ones are all tucked in and asleep and with no one else to kiss at midnight. I think sleep will come early for me.
I was kind of having a little pity party today. And then an Army family issue we have been dealing with for 3 weeks now continues to bother me and the kids and I were headed to Walmart and they were talking in the back and I thought. Lord, Thank you for my wonderful husband. He adores me and provides for us and my kids are amazing. They play together well, and for the most part are great kids. I am so truly blessed. I am not one for true New Years resolutions but I can't really think of anything I want to change. I mean the obvious for sure. But all the begging pleading and all that won't bring him home sooner and we are thankful he is deployed now of all times. I mean when you are in real estate in your civilian job and the sole provider. You really are glad for a regular income during this recession.
So, I hope you all have tons to be thankful for from 2008 and may you all have a very blessed 2009.

No comments: