Saturday, January 03, 2009

Lot of thoughts

I know this is a similar title as the recent ones but I have such a hard time coming up with titles. I have been reading "Marley and Me". Very funny book I am really enjoying it. But it has gotten me thinking more and more about this dog that we are going to get when daddy comes home. I am scared. I am not a big dog person. Little dogs are okay but I don't want that yappy snippy thing. However, I also don't really look forward to the poop and smell and all that dogs bring. Our Cat is either really smart or dumb I can't decide. He fetches and doesn't get to upset at the kids when they play rough. At least if he does he strikes and then moves on. And by that I don't mean run and hides. He just moves past the problem. Typical male right? I love how men handle problems. Anyway, Sisco has been a perfect fit for our family. I don't mind cleaning out the litter box. At least I know where he has gone and all that. Again with a dog we can't just play outside and have no worries. The fish are doing excellent. I was struggling to keep it clean and then we got two little alge eaters and wow. They are some serious eaters. So, again just nervous about the dog thing.
I have a question to throw out there. Is it ever too much to push your religion. Especially if the people are already believers? Just curious.
Oh and just a couple more random thoughts. I was giggling last night at my husband. We were talking about the crazy weather and he said that when he got out of the shower his flip flop froze to the ground and he had to kick it loose. Now isn't that funny when you think of Iraq. I thought it was very funny. I guess at night it has even gotten into the single digits. Also, the other morning Brayden and I were watching the news and we have gone from snow to rain and there is some flooding north of us and we were watching the landslides and whatnot and Brayden said, "Mom, I am so glad dad is safe in Iraq. Otherwise he might have to try and drive in that up to the Army unit." Isn't that just the sweetest.
Well, I am off to read my book.

No comments: