Tuesday, July 01, 2008

This ones for you mom!

So, my mom checks my blog regularily and I haven't posted in awhile. Like I told her I have been thinking about it but don't quite know what to post. We have been having lots of summer fun. However, we always have the looming deployment over our head. We just last week found out Jim will be leaving for about 2 weeks in July. Oh yes. 2 more weeks. Not all consecutive but it doesn't change the fact that he has to be gone and so close to the year deployment. I am upset. I am not upset at him but at our commander who knew for a month and a half. So, just as becoming the trend at our house this year. I am moving Brayden's party. (We had to move Riley's because of Jim's grandma's dying, yep plural) So, other than that we have gone to the blueberry fields. The gilbert house and my brother Ryan's for a fun morning of watching and feeding the fish. He has a salt water tank and the shrimp cleaned Brayden's hand. Brayden also hand fed the fish. He loves them. He doesn't know this but he is getting a tank for his birthday. He will love it.
So, here are some random pictures.

Riley keeping up with her big brother!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.

Carrie said...

Sorry to hear Jim's leaving..again..I can't imagine...

The pics of the kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they're getting!