Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Little man turns 4

So, 4 years ago right now I had delivered my boy but had yet to hold him. He had been taken to be observed because the cord was wraped around his neck and they wanted to make sure he was okay. Jim had called 5 min after he was born and was able to at least hear him crying. What an amazing 4 years it has been. I just adore that little guy. He is so fun. We have so much fun learning and teaching together. I am sad that he will start preschool in the fall. I don't like the idea of already being tied down by school. And it is just the start. I totally get why people homeschool. They get to have there kids home with them more.
So here are some pictures of my little man. Happy Birthday little man!!



This is 6 days after Brayden was born. We were still at the hospital and Jim just got in and was holding his son for the first time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.