Friday, March 14, 2008

This is me!




You Are a Green Crayon



Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.

While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.

Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.

You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!



Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm green too!

Christy said...

Its called google adSense. You want to go into edit layout on your blog and click on add page element. Then sign up and it will take a couple of hours for them to approve you. I have to let you know that I have only made $1.28 and that is from just one click, so its slow. But hey money is money right? Good luck and if you need any help just let me know, I had some difficulties getting it to fit just right on my page.