Sunday, March 04, 2007

Just waiting


So, today is one week from my due date. Nothing yet. I am just waiting. I have had different aches and pains but nothing exciting. It is so cute to watch my husband though. He is so excited. I just love it. Every night when we go to bed he asks if I think tonight is the night. I don't know about any of you but I forget what real contractions feel like. I am constantly guessing. Should I start timing or is that just a braxton-hicks? So, I have turned it over to God. Either my water will break or I will start being in really bad pain so I will know it is real. I am dialated so that is good. It is just exciting to know that anytime we will be meeting our little girl. But, I am praying that she could just hold out till Tuesday.
See, tomorrow is my nieces birthday. I don't have the best relationship with my husbands family (he doesn't either) and I just feel like it would be best if the girls didn't have to share a birthday. But, God knows best so we shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe you already had her since you hadn't blogged in a while! Time goes so slow when you are waiting for a little one! Can't wait to hear...