Wednesday, March 07, 2007


So, today I went to the doctor and became very discuraged. They said that they won't induce me until 41 weeks. Everything is in postion but that it risks a c-section if done before then. But, since they are midwives and I know lots of people who haven't had that happen and I was induced 17 days early with Brayden and all was fine I think they are just full of it.
I am ready to have her out so I ended up in tears and my poor husband doesn't know what to do and I am just tired of waiting. Having all kinds of pain and yet nothing. I told Jim if we did change our minds and decide on another baby I am finding a doctor next time. I have just been sick of getting the run around from all the different midwives. If I call in one tells me one thing and then I ask one the next time and they say something different. So, my hope is gone. I will be pregnant forever.


goergina said...

Hello! You have a very nice blog! I'm here to share valuable info with you visit my blog,about Mozilla Firefox web browser.

Kimberly said...

You are hilarious! You sound like a final few days pregnant mom! There is a HIGH risk of C-section with induction -- the epidural makes it even higher. Be patient! You will deliver a beautiful healthy girl in God's time and you will have a quick recovery. Love, Kimberly