Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer

I am really enjoying summer so far. Not to hot. There have been rainy days however not to many. I really like not having to get up and out on time. I have been busy cleaning but yet even that is low key enough. I am realizing about myself that I like to get a lot done in one day. So, I have really been working at stopping to play. Today we put a ladder golf thing together and played. It was so much fun. Brayden also has had one birthday party already. (Jim is gone for his birthday) And recieved lots of games. So even though it was hard. I stopped putting the kitchen back together from breakfast and stopped and played a game.
Jim and I have been very busy with birthday parties, graduation (my youngest brother) and weddings. So, Saturday we will go to another. Then we are done for awhile. He heads off for a month with the Army. Not a big deal. But life is going to be crazy if you look at the calendar and yet so chill cause it is fun stuff. We are going to Seattle and the beach. B has camp and Riley and I have some play dates to catch up on.
I hope summer is treating you well also.

No comments: