Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can't do it!

I hear about all these amazing finds people find second hand shopping. I just can't. Every once in awhile I think and feel like I could go somewhere and find an amazing deal or stuff I am looking for. Doesn't happen. I went again today. Nothing. Then I went to TJ Maxx and found all kinds of stuff.
I don't think it is the used think cause I love getting hand me downs for my kids. Maybe it is the smell of those places. I don't know. I am always up for a deal. But I am unable to second hand shop. I love Walmart, target and Ross Dress for less. Tj maxx.
Do you think I am a snob?

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

How hilarious are you Kristen!!! Shopping at TJ Maxx and Ross seems like Nordstroms compared to some places huh? But, I find that if I go to the places that are pretty and smell nice AND second-hand it fits the bill just right. Like Aunt Bee's in South Salem or Felicity over behind Kwans or the Assistance League just past the Roadhouse/mini golf place. We will just have to hit some stores together my friend and even if we have to resort to "snobbing it up" and head on back to TJ maxx it is still cheaper than most places! :-)
Vanessa

William said...

I like your blog keep up the good work!!!

Lisa said...

I used to be the same. I know you have to go to the 2nd hand shops on the right days, and have plenty of time for a real good look. I can go sometimes and there's a bunch of things, and other times zip. Tee up with a friend who reuglary finds good things. They can help, and give you tips.