Monday, December 13, 2010

Wow

I can't believe how time flies. I mean my kids are growing so fast. The holidays are coming so fast and I haven't written in my blog in over a month. Wow. I read blogs regularly, but I just don't feel like there is a lot to say. I have been cleaning more houses. And I know I am strange. But I actually enjoy it. I had one lady call and ask me to clean and organize her cupboards. I mean how great is that. To get paid to do something I enjoy. I also have started applying at the school district. I really want to be in the kids school. We are getting a new one here and so we don't know which one B will be at next year. But, I would like to work there and have the same days off and be home in the summer. So we shall see. I am praying super hard that it will happen.

Otherwise we are home for Christmas this year. I don't have my shopping done but I am not stressed. I will get it done this weekend. Riley is doing the nutcracker this weekend. So, next week it can snow. That would be amazing. I just really want Riley to get to experience her ballet. To be the angel she is. So exciting.

No comments: