Monday, May 12, 2008

Black eyes, fun and mothers day


So, this was taken the day after Riley got her first black eye. I am just sure this is where she will get her second one. She is a climber. Brayden wasn't. I think she is watching him though. She can get in the rocking chair and on the couch. She is a go getter. Her eye is already healed. It only took a week. It is still a tiny bit bruised but at least now I don't get stopped everywhere I go.



Brayden is in a new phase where he likes to take pictures. It is very fun to check out my camera later and see what I have. I have lots of pictues of the floor or side of my head or teddy bears. Also, my kids love to play in the tub. I have found that if I let Riley climb into the bathtub it is a great way to clean the bathrooms. She takes her dolly in with her and has started washing her. So fun.
Mother's day was great here. The kids and Jim gave me a gift card to JCPenny's and I got some cute clothes. And we had fun at church and we all napped. Can't ask for more than that. Oh and my mom helped my son make me a very sweet mother's day card. IT was great.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She's such a sweetie. I haven't had the "first black eye" yet with either of mine. It sounds like you did have a great Mother's Day!