Thursday, February 07, 2008

Updates

So, nothing major has been going on. Except that my little girl is growing up so fast. She will be 11 months on Sunday and she loves to babble and she is walking and she is so proud of herself at being able to climb into her rocking chair and rock. Brayden has decided he wants to go to Preschool. I wasn't going to push him into it but, he brought it up. So, we are going to go and take a look at the Church down the hill. It is hard for me. What a crazy year that will be. My husband heads of on a deployment again, my little boy goes to preschool and my baby girl is going to be one. Why does time have to go so fast?
Here are some pictures of my sweethearts.





1 comment:

Amanda said...

They are sweeties. When does your husband get deployed? what a challenge for a family!