Sunday, January 06, 2008

A GREAT DAY


So, today was a great day. The kids and I went to church. Jim has a cold and had an open house this afternoon so he stayed home to rest. And on the way home from church Brayden and I were talking and I was asking him about what he learnt about in Sunday school and he was telling me about Jesus in the boat and how he calmed the storm. Then he again asked about where Jesus lives. We talk about Jesus a lot. He wants to know why he died on the cross why the mean people did that to him, why he was raised from the dead and if he takes a toy from Riley is that a sin all those things. So, I explained that Jesus is everywhere but that he will live in our hearts if we ask him to and the next thing out of his mouth was Jesus please come and live in my heart. I teared up and told him how happy Jesus was that he made that decision and that mommy was happy and we have made a big deal about it with telling family so he feels like it was a good thing as well. I am so happy for him and the biggest parenting prayer I have had has been answered for my first child.
I just feel so full of love right now it is awesome.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I only know the owner(my neighbor), and not his roommate. The owner's name is Jesse, not sure of his last name and he is Hispanic.