Sunday, November 04, 2007

Change,Halloween and life



Halloween was fun. I took the kids to the church for the Family fun night. Brayden had fun and of course Riley had fun. She just smiles all the time. We went with a friend and her two kids. Jim is gone again and her husband is a firefighter and had to work. It was a good time. Brayden of course thought that the candy was cool. I have been surprised though, he has already forgotten about it.
When Jim is gone Sundays are hardest for me. I don't know why. The first couple weeks are fine and then it just gets old and I want him home. I have been realizing that my life is fairly routine. I like it that way. I am not one that enjoys change. I am realizing that more and more about myself. I love my life and would only change that my husband not have to go away next year. But, what can we do.
I am extremely happy about next week. My grandparents are coming. I am so excited for them to meet our little girl and Brayden can't wait to see his nanny and pappa.
Oh and Riley got 2 teeth. We are starting to sleep better so that is great.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your kids are adorable! Love the Halloween cats!