Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Death

Being a Christian I don't fear death. I don't really want it to happen now, unless my husband and kids can come to. I know I am going to Heaven. So, when I found out than my Great Grandma died last week I wasn't sad. I feel a little bad, but when you think about it what is there to be sad about. First she loved Jesus. So, she is in heaven with him. My Great Grandpa died years ago so she gets to be with him to. I also think of the great life she had. She had turned 100 on Jan 1. She had been married to grandpa for 70 years. She had 70 some great grandkids and at least 20 great great grandkids. In recent years her sight had been fadding (huh 100 years) and she was losing her memory and ability to walk. So, I just can't feel anything except YEAH! God is definatley saying well done good and faithful servant well done.
It also makes me look at the grandparents we still have living and at my kids grandparents and again I am so grateful for such a wonderful Christian legacy that I have been given and that I can leave for my children.
Thank you Lord for the wonderful family you have given me.

No comments: