Friday, September 28, 2007

Children's books

First I have to start off by saying that Amanda whom I read her blog and she reads mine. We don't know each other or anything but have gotten to know each other through blogging. Well she blogged the other day about do we always have to have a title. Well, Amanda I am with you. That is the hardest part for me.
So, on to Children's books. I think I have a fettish. I love children's books. I enjoy reading but don't always have the time so I try to limit myself to just reading Karen Kingsbury and a few Amish books. But, I still get onto the Christian supply or Christianbook websites and look around and wow. There are just so many great books I want to read to my kids. Okay sometimes if we haven't had time that day and the books are new I read them while they are napping. I just pray that my kids continue to love books and that I can keep buying them.

No comments: