Monday, July 30, 2007

Nothing Much

So, life has been pretty normal. We have been enjoying outside. We are fortunate to be having a mild summer. Something I love. (I am not a really hot weather person) Saying that it won't surprise you all that I am looking forward to fall. It will be fun to make soup and hot choc. and all the fun things that come with fall.
Charlie (the dog) is doing well. I had a rough day on Sunday with him. I am just a very sensitive mom. When my child is sad because of something someone or something did I hurt for him. So, we had gotten home from church and Brayden went outside and Charlie had chewed up his bug catcher and it broke Brayden's heart. Then he (the dog) jumped on a neighbor girl and scratched her leg. I am just having a hard time with training. When am I supposed to do that. But, he is cute and I know he will become a good dog as he gets older.
Brayden got to collect eggs from a chicken with my mom yesterday. She also took him to McDonalds (I think it was his 2nd time) So, today was incredibly cute when I went with him to feed the chickens and check for eggs. He just marched in there and shoo,shooed the chickens and when to check out the coop. And sure enough there was an egg. It was just so cute and he even reminded me to shut the gate.
So, other than the fact that I am going to be doing a little childcare to help out with money. things are the same.
Good Night. I am tired.

No comments: