Saturday, July 21, 2007

Modesty

Whatever happened to girls not wanting to show everything to everyone. Where it was good to keep things between a husband and a wife. What ever happened to girls respecting there bodies and not giving things up to anyone who would spend time with them.
I was disappointed last week when most of the little girls at my son's birthday party wore bikinis. I was never allowed to wear them and I don't plan on letting Riley wear them. Why would I want my little girl teasing little boys that way as well as having them think thoughts about her that shouldn't be thought. (I am not naive to think that it won't happen anyway)
I am not perfect but I do try to keep my bum from hanging out of my pants and I do try to make sure my shirts don't expose me when I bend over and all that.
I just don't understand why people want to dress there little girls so grown up they grow up fast enough.
Okay enough of my ranting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you're right, it's hard to argue with you.
~Keep 'em pure!

Anonymous said...

At our church's beach trip even, not a single girl was not wearing a bikini... from 2 or 3 on up to teenagers.