Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Life At Home

Well today I thought I would jump in and start a blog. I love internet stuff and thought this would be a great way to remember what life is like staying home with a toddler and taking care or a husband. I am a stay at home mom of one great little boy. I started staying home when Brayden was born. I have loved my job since the day it started almost two years ago. Brayden has been a blessing since the day he came. See he came early and ended up in NICU. Which was very scary and all, but ended up being a blessing since my husband is in the Army and wasn't home. So, by the time Jim arrived it was almost time to go home. So, it was wonderful being able to come home as a family. Jim left again two weeks later and Brayden and I figured out life as mom and son.

No comments: