Monday, May 01, 2017

Gone

I haven't posted on this blog in so long. And so much has happened in my life since my last post. I have realized so much about myself and grown so much. I have loved following different bloggers and as I am now (ahem) 40. I am finding Wow, I am not the only one like me out there. Of course I am the only one totally like me. I mean God made me to be me. But there are other people out there who don't like stuff. Minimalists. Woman who never had huge career goals. Just wanted to be wives and mothers. (A great calling by the way) I always felt like I was a little different cause I just loved being with my family when other women couldn't seem to wait to get away from theirs. I love supporting my husbands goals and dreams and being there when he or the kids need me. I have loved this new phase of life where selling homes, keeping up with ours and loving my family is what I do. I love striving to share Christ. But I know I am not an evangelist. I can love people to Christ through showing love and kindness. Being friendly and sharing a smile with a stranger at the store. Helping someone put their cart away. Playing peak a boo in line at the grocery store. Can you tell I am getting groceries often? Anyway, I hope to be back writing more often. I am busy with mothering, loving my hubby and selling real estate.

No comments: