Sunday, February 09, 2014

Dogs and Snow

I have been thinking a lot lately about our dog stella. She's a cutie and super sweet. I get frustrated at her. But overall I love her. We have decided to find a new home for her. It is a sad decision and one that is hard for me. But we are not good big dog owners. The kids don't want to play with her, the neighbor kids are afraid of her. So, when the kids go in the back to play, the ask me to lock her up. They want their friends to play in the back. I am not a huge fan of having to pooper scoop first. Just normal dog things annoy me. So in that I feel guilty. I have always thought I liked animals. And then it snowed. We needed her to come in more to stay warm. (even though she is fine) She is so sweet and good. So, I am relieved that I do like dogs. I am still an animal lover. I just need something that doesn't need so much attention. So we are still looking for a new home for her. Just someone who either has property for her to run and play. Or a person who she will be where there attention is. She is 4 so at a good age. Please if you know of someone who would be a good fit. Let us know. We are all saddened by this but know it is best for her. Also, we have SNOW. Yes we don't get snow very often. So when we do it is a big deal. We completely shut down. We have had no school for 2 days already. All activities this weekend have been canceled. A little sad with some of the things and yet so great that we have just been able to hang out and be together. Also, so fun because our kids are older and go out for hours. A down side is that it makes me want to bake. And that isn't good when you aren't able to get to the gym. I have gone out walking with the kids and that is good exercise. Yesterday I was out for awhile and it was so cold and started freezing rain. I decided I love snow and I am glad we have it right now. But I am sure glad we don't have it all winter. Happy February everyone.

No comments: