Thursday, October 10, 2013

Papers

Man the amount of papers! I think I have made it clear here in my blog, Yes the one I rarely post in, that I am a less is more kind a gal. That also goes for papers. This weekend we had to do our taxes. (We are self employed and filed an extension) and my goodness the amount of papers I had filed. So, in order to rid ourselves of some I called everyone and said please do NOT send us statements or bills. Please email all that to me. And I got rid of lots of papers. Then this morning I was working on my grocery/costco/walmart list and I wrote down a 3 ring binder to buy to print off all the email things I get that I love and want to save. Hmm. Yes I stopped myself crossed it off and said you know I will make a file in my email and save them there. They will be with me wherever I go and I won't have one more thing to keep track of. Yes, I am in a fall cleaning mode and stuff has to go. Less needs to come in. Are you a saver or a less is more person?

No comments: