Friday, December 02, 2011

I know

Once again it has been to long since I posted. I don't know why I don't post more. I mean yes we are busy but so are all the rest of you. And I read a lot of your blogs at night. So no excuse.
We are happily preparing for Christmas. This year it is coming faster than I thought it would. However, we will be heading to Canada this year so I think that is why. I know Christmas can be so stressful for so many but for me it isn't. I really try to keep life low key. So when I say I am busy that means I cleaned one house that day (not my own), ran kids to and from school, maybe did some work for my husband at his office and then came home and played with the kids and tidied up our home. Okay so seeing it on there does seem like a lot. But most evenings are home and that is where I feel my days feel busy. Is if I do that all day and then have to go out at night.
Life is good. Christmas is coming. This is the first year in a long time my husband hasn't been stressed financially at this time of year. He usually is stressed with Christmas and finances and making it all work. This year God just keeps blessing us with work. Either cleaning jobs for me or more houses closing for Jim.
This year as a collective family we drew names. There are 8 of us adults. So that makes it nice. I only have to buy for one person. So much less stress. Jim will handle his man gift just fine to. So on the gift level we are just about done. So we are enjoying baking, listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies. Just such a great time of year. Hope you are all having a wonderful season.
Now just bring on the snow. But in all reality since we are traveling I would like it to wait until January. But I love the snow!!

No comments: