Thursday, July 09, 2009

New Fence

We have great neighbors and I feel so blessed to live where we live. We have always only had chain link fence on either side and haven't had a problem. But a new fence is something on the to do list. Well, we are doing it. But, right now I am wondering why. Jim is still away. I obviously can't do it and the neighbor is great but I don't expect him to do it all himself. I have some great friends who are going to come and make sure the posts get in right and all that. But that is really hard for me. I ordered the material and my WONDERFUL, AMAZING, FABULOUS dad came by when he was so tired and pulled the old posts out and so that made that easier. But, post holes have to be dug and concrete and boards and all that. And that is just between the two neighbors. Then I have to figure out gates. Oh well, my life could be so worse.

No comments: