Saturday, July 04, 2009

Catching up

It has once again been awhile since I wrote anything. We have been so busy. I thought with summer things were supposed to slow down. Oh well. This week is busy and yet not as much.
Brayden has been taking swimming lessons and they are everyday from 1-1:30. Which in thought was great. Eat lunch go to swimming and then home for naps. However, I never thought of the errand and whatnot that I do before lunch. So, everyday I had to take his swim suit and lunch in case errands or play took longer than expected. Lots of fun though. But, he has decided that he wants to wait to take more lessons until daddy comes home. Something I am totally fine with. Especially since he starts VBS this week. I am so excited about it. It is at the church where he went to preschool. It should be so fun. Then his birthday is this week. He is going to be five. Yep, I am so sad and yet so proud for my little guy. Such a fun boy he is. And he has requested a boy only party. Should be fun.
We went to the kids first Rodeo last night. That was so fun. It was SOOOO late. They did great and are now sleeping. Which is good because we have a parade today. They are going to be in the kid parade for the first time today. And we LOVE parades. Then home for some swimming and relaxing and just playing. We are bbqing tonight and doing fireworks with the neighbors. Oh the 4th of July. I just love it. It is one of my favorite holidays.
I will post pictures later.
Oh and a side note. Riley LOVES her swimsuit. She picked it out herself. It is princesses and the only way I got her out of it for the Rodeo was to tell her there were Rodeo princesses there. She did like the princesses and all the horses and cows.

No comments: