Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ag Fest

I have never been to Ag Fest before. I didn't know what to expect. But, I was sure that the animals alone would be worth it for the kids. Oh MY. I had no idea how cool it was. With in a few minutes of being there we were looking for a bag for all the free stuff we got. (I am also a sucker for free) We got plants, food, seeds, rides on horses. The kids got to watch a sheep get sheared. Pet tons of animals. We were there for almost 4 hours. And we could have spent longer. But, I had a very tired 2 year old and I was so sleepy. I highly recommend it. It was amazing. I had my hands full by myself and so I wasn't able to get many pictures. But it is going to stay in my memory for a long time.

1 comment:

Christy said...

We totally forgot to go, oh that is one of our favorite things to do. I'm glad that you guys had fun. I think I like it because you get all the hands on stuff that the state fair offers but in a smaller setting. I can't believe we missed it!