Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What to say?

I haven't blogged in awhile but I have been busy. But I still lay in bed thinking about things I should blog. Lets see. Where to start. Last weekend I did an FRG thing (Family Readiness Group) I am the leader and I LOVE IT. I love the people I am in contact with and the things I get to help them with. This being our 3 deployment and my hope in Christ I feel like I have been able to give hope to some of these people who struggle. Although thankfully we haven't had to many. But, I organized a packing party. We collected donations from schools, friends, family. And it was wonderful. I can't say enough about our families. The really stepped up. They were wonderful. The helped us decorate stockings for each and every soldier and they helped package and label all the boxes. I love my families. They are so great!!!
I also clean houses. I have had a busy week. I have cleaned 2 houses already this week and one thing I always love about cleaning other peoples houses is how much I love coming home. It makes me thankful for my non cluttered house and my lack of a big house. I just look and know that as wonderful it would be to go away for a day and come home to a cleaned house, I am glad that my house it so easy to up keep.
I also am so excited for tomorrow. I love Thanksgiving. NO presure. I love that. All the fun of family and friends and not all the work. I mean I love Christmas and the joy of giving gifts is wonderful but thanksgiving is just simple pleasures. Wonderful food, friends, family and Macy's parade, football. And also a reminder of all we have to be thankful for.
So HAPPY THANKGIVING to you all.

No comments: