Friday, January 12, 2007

Ramblings


We just got back from a night over at some friends house. It is so nice to have good Christian friends to hang out with. I feel so comfortable with them and know that our child is safe playing there. What a blessing. I have found that through the years our friends have changed but we still keep in touch with everyone our circle just changes and we just know so many great people. The picture is of us at Christmas with our Japanese boy Aki. Aki lived with Jim and I when we were married a little over a year and stayed with us for 2 1/2 years. He went to Western Mennonite and is now at Western Oregon. He is such a great kid and through the years has stayed in touch and spends holidays with us. We love him and Brayden calls him Uncle Aki and adores him. It is such a great thing.
I am also so blessed by my bible study. It is such a great time for me to be able to go once a week and just fellowship and study the word with other moms. I just loved that I am able to do that. I am blessed that I have a husband who works hard for me to be able to stay home and raise our kids. I just love him.
Well, enough ramblings for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable!