Friday, November 10, 2006

Gratitude

As I sit here in a warm house with a full tummy and a happy toddler. I can't help but be so grateful for all I have. I am so truly blessed. The Lord has given me so much. A husband who works hard so I can stay home and take care of our child. A wonderful home that is warm and dry. A great husband who loves me and our child so much. Family close by that are helpful and caring. A wonderful child who brings me great joy everyday. Friends. A great country where I can go to my wonderful church and worship. Food on my table and clothes and everything I need. It makes me think of this verse in Matthew 10
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. God cares so much for us. Make sure to take time during this very special time of year and thank the Lord for what he has given you.

No comments: