Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes I wonder why I try. Sometimes I wonder what I am good at. Tonight I tried making cake pops. Everything I have seen and read said they are easy. Well they aren't. So, I am at home here pouting and reminding myself about my inability to do crafty new things. And while I was cleaning up my big mess I prayed. God, what am I good at? What is my skill? The only thing I came up with is I am good at loving and taking care of my family. Most of the time. The times I don't do such a good job are when I am grumpy from trying a new project. So, tonight I go to bed happy. Even though my stuff didn't turn out. I know my kids will think it was great I tried and they will love me and celebrate the 4th with friends and my wonderful family. Happy Birthday America.

No comments: