Friday, June 22, 2007

I know I say it all the time

I know I say all the time how wonderful my life is, how content I am, how happy. And on and on. But tonight Jim and I went through several houses on our cities tour of homes. It is where builders let you go through there new homes. And I came home and just went, wow. I love my home. We liked some of the lay outs. Some were outraggous and what not. But, they all had really dark colors and furniture in them and they were a little to big for me. My house is wonderful. Yes there is still a to do list. Like repaint the bedroom, ours and Braydens. But other than minor things our home is perfect. And it is home. Where the people I love most in the world live.
I will try and get a picture of it tomorrow, now that I have my camera up and running again.

No comments: